This herbal remedy is traditionally used at the onset of illness to help fight off colds, flus, illnesses and infections. The botanicals used in this formula contain potent botanicals that have been used to boost the immune system, speed healing, flush toxins and bacteria and contain anti-inflammatory properties, to get you feeling better faster and to reduce symptoms of illness.
- Contains Echinacea and Goldenseal, traditionally used in herbal medicine as natural antibiotics
- Natural immune boosting botanicals
- Supports the body’s healing processes and abilities
- Taken at the onset of illness, can reduce the length and severity of colds & flu’s
Ingredients & Benefits
Goldenseal, root, 200 mg / 5 ml
Goldenseal, especially when combined with Echinacea, stimulates the immune system. It has an antibiotic effect as well as a profound healing effect on the mucous membranes and helps to counteract infections. Goldenseal contains berberine, which exhibits a broad spectrum of antibiotic effects, suitable for fighting strep throat.
Echinacea Purple Coneflower, root 166.67 mg, fresh flower 166.67 mg / 5 ml
Echinacea Narrow-Leaf, root, 166.67 mg / 5 ml
A primary ingredient in this blend, echinacea has been used in traditional medicine for centuries and is known for its ability to help the immune system during the common cold, flu and other infections. Echinacea stimulates the elimination process which rids the body of toxins, microorganisms and bacteria and supports infection-fighting properties. It also contains active constituents that speed healing and stimulates the immune system of the body.
Wild Indigo, root, 100 mg / 5 ml
Wild Indigo root stimulates the immune system and is effective against bacterial infections. In this blend, Wild Indigo is used for its antimicrobial, antiseptic and antipyretic properties which are useful in helping to treat influenza, upper respiratory tract infections, common head cold, tonsillitis inflammation of the throat mucous membranes.
Myrrh, gum, 100 mg / 5 ml
Myrrh gum helps to clean the colon and helps to bring order to the digestive system. It may help in the distribution of nutrients required to fight and prevent disease and thereby supports and promotes the healing process. It is also a natural antiseptic with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties useful in fighting infections in the upper respiratory tract.
Bee Propolis, propolis, 80 mg / 5 ml
Bee propolis is a powerful natural antibiotic that is traditionally used to bacterial and fungal infections as well as the common cold. It inhibits the activity of several types of bacteria and also acts against viruses by working to inhibit their reproduction. Propolis is also used for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory attributes.
Cayenne, fruit, 20 mg / 5 ml
Cayenne fruit is a mild systemic stimulant that ensures the diffusion of the active principles of the botanicals in this blend throughout the body via the vascular system. Cayenne acts as a catalyst and augmenter for this formula to enhance and support the effects of the other botanicals in this blend.
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Alcohol, Purified water
Directions for Use
Adults: 5 ml twice a day up to 21 days
Allergy alert Contains Asteracea/Compositae (daisy) family. May cause severe allergic reaction
Do not use if:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- In infants or children
- Taking herbs with sedative properties
- Have hypertension
- Have a sensitivity to bees or bee by-products
- Have a sensitivity to salicylates
- Have excessive uterine bleeding
- Have infectious or inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions
Ask a health care practitioner if:
- You are on a prescription medication, herbs or supplements
- You have pre-existing medical conditions
- You have fever, progressive systemic disease or immune disorders, diabetes, heart disease or asthma
- You have diabetes
- You have a clotting disorder
- If symptoms persist or worsen
When using this product it may interfere with blood glucose levels and test results, coagulation studies and bilirubin lab tests
Stop use and ask a health care practitioner if you experience:
- Signs of allergic reaction
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Ocular complaints
- Abdominal pain
- Unpleasant taste in or dry mouth
- Tingling and numbness of the tongue
- Mouth ulcers
- Insomnia and disorientation
- Upper abdominal discomfort including fullness, gas, bloating, nausea, epigastric pain and burning, diarrhea, belching, sweating, and flushing of the head and neck
Keep out of reach of children